Sunday, February 8, 2009

Captain Scary didn't know what to do so he jumped overboard.




Skyler spent Friday night with us! We watched Journey to the Center of the Earth is 3-D, had a little popcorn, and then played Uno for way too long-he was determined to play until he won. Later, Andrew colored in our Charley Harper coloring book while Skyler wrote his story-Pirates of the Living Dead. Then, probably well after bedtime, we made sugar cookies! Skyler helped a lot and he was very proud of his baking skills. We all enjoyed the heart and star shapes as we settled down to some Looney Tunes.


Today at work I bought The Joy of Vegan Baking (finally). There are so many sweets to look forward to but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the lemon bars recipe. Tonight was my first time making lemon bars with real lemons and oh my goodness, it's redeeming. I'm practically drooling as I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment